Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Great Doctor


Let me tell you about my doctor. He is really good. If you tell
him you want a second opinion, he will go out and come in again.

He treated one woman for yellow jaundice for 3 years before he realized that
she was Chinese.


Another time he gave a patient 6 months to live. At the end of
the 6 months, the patient hadn't paid his bill, so the doctor gave him another 6 months.

While he was talking to me his nurse came in and said,
"Doctor, there is a man here who thinks he is invisible. The Doctor said, "Tell him I can't see him."


Another time a man came running into his office and yelled, "Doctor, Doctor, my son
just swallowed a roll of film." The Doctor calmly replied, "Lets, just wait and see what
develops."


One patient came in and said, "Doctor, I have a serious memory
problem." The Doctor asked, when did it start? The man replied, "When did what start?"


I remember one time I told my Doctor I had a ringing in my ears.
His advice: "Don't answer it."


Another guy told the doctor that he thought he was a deck of cards. The doctor
simply said, "Go sit down over there. I'll deal with you later.

When I told my doctor I broke my leg in two places, he told me to stop going to
those two places.


You know, Doctors can be so frustrating. You wait a month and a
half for an appointment. Then he says, "I wish you had come in to see me sooner."