Friday, November 09, 2007

This was posted on DallasAreaMoms.com today:
> > My sad heart...
> > ________________________________
> >
> > I'm posting this really late, cause I can't sleep,
> > my heart is heavy
> > with sadness... today this adorable little Jack
> > Russell Terrier Mix came
> > up to my front door and sat on my porch. He was so
> > cute and wanting to
> > come in. Of course the kids were all over the glass
> > door wanting this
> > dog in our house. If I didn't have two other dogs
> > and a cat, I would
> > have kept him. Anyway, I put him in our backyard and
> > was going to make a
> > poster of this found dog. I called my neighbor and
> > she said, she thought
> > there was a poster for him already on our corner.
> > Sure enough, there was
> > one. So I figured that his owners didn't want him
> > anymore and I wanted
> > to get him adopted out. I called Little Elm animal
> > control and they said
> > they would get him and find him a home. Well I think
> > they lied to me. I
> > found out that the Little Elm Shelter is a KILL
> > SHELTER. While, I know
> > they do adoptions, I didn' know they kill the
> > animals they don't adopt
> > out. I thought they would find something for the
> > animals. I'm so sad
> > that now I just can't stop thinking of this little
> > dog and to make
> > matters worse I looked at all the other animals on
> > thier site and some
> > of them it says their time is running out... ugh!!!!
> > I hate to think
> > about these things.
> > I guess what I'm trying to say is, if you have room
> > in your home and
> > heart or know someone that does, please look at this
> > site and adopt a
> > dog or cat. Some of the dogs here are sooo sad
> > looking. They have a
> > Golden Retriever and some cute puppy Black Labs.
> > The dog I found is on page 2, they named him
> > Scooter. Their adoptions
> > are really cheap... only $10.00
> >
> http://www.littleelmtx.us/index.asp?Type=GALLERY&SEC={AD09007D-0885-4A9D
> > -A303-7CD16B9135C0}
> >
> > > A9D-A303-7CD16B9135C0%7d>
> > Scroll down on the left side to see the tab for
> > Little Elm Dogs and Cats
> > to see the photos and their stories...
> >
> > Please help if you can!!
> >